Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Weasels in suits

The (Work)Place That Shall Not Be Named has just gotten a lot worse. (And no, I don't work at IKEA!) I'm alternately piping-hot mad or limp with despair. Bloody hell.

But I digress from the really important stuff: fun creations!

As part of efforts to mark the August Sibling's birthday (Happy 30th! Hah! You can't get me!)...er...I made this cuff in a hurry:
8.7.07 016
Yeah, it's a little different, but so is the sibling. I used Leigh Radford's Herringbone Leather Cuff pattern from AlterKNITS. (Go here for corrections.) It would have been better had I gone with her suggestion of using round leather lacing--the cuff doesn't have much body, for one thing, when made out of the ribbon yarn I used--but I'm still reasonably happy with it.

No comments: